Operations Field Commanders Course
Superintendents, deputy superintendents, assistant superintendents and inspectors.
The OFCC is a four (4) week residential course which aims to develop the participants’ operational leadership and tactical competencies to effectively plan, execute and evaluate operational activities
The OFCC is organized around the following four (4) modules:
- Module 1 - Planning Operations
- Module 2 - Leading Operation
- Module 3 - Executing Operation
- Module 4 - Evaluating Operation
- Demonstrate effective operational leadership and tactical competencies to effectively plan, execute and evaluate operational activities.
- Perform effectively the role of the shift commander
- Have a clear understanding and ability to interpret human rights considerations and the JCF Use of Force Policy in operational planning
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to effectively manage
critical incidents while ensuring/maintaining public confidence